PROLASTIN DIRECT: One source for every alpha-1 need
Just 1 number connects you and your patients to comprehensive, personalized alpha-1 support: 1-800-305-7881.
Enrollment is easy
Complete enrollment form
- Download, complete, and fax the PROLASTIN DIRECT enrollment form to 1-866-588-6940
- Prescribe PROLASTIN-C LIQUID to your patients with a positive diagnosis of severe alpha-1 with clinical evidence of emphysema
- Choose EVERSANA as the dispensing pharmacy. EVERSANA is the exclusive dispensing pharmacy for PROLASTIN-C LIQUID
PROLASTIN DIRECT takes care of the rest so you and your practice can have more time managing your patients with alpha-1
The PROLASTIN DIRECT program simplifies alpha-1 management for you and your patients
A dedicated PROLASTIN-C LIQUID coordinator1
By enrolling in the PROLASTIN DIRECT program, you and your patients with alpha-1 will be assigned a dedicated PROLASTIN-C LIQUID coordinator, so that every alpha-1 treatment need can be managed through a single source.1
PROLASTIN DIRECT coordinators have a:
- >90% success rate in obtaining patient insurance coverage for PROLASTIN-C LIQUID1
- 98.4% treatment compliance rate for patients enrolled in the PROLASTIN DIRECT program1
See how the PROLASTIN DIRECT program simplifies the process—from enrollment to therapy to ongoing support.
PROLASTIN DIRECT insurance specialists1
PROLASTIN DIRECT insurance specialists will help provide hands-on management of the prior authorization process
- Insurance specialists have a >90% success rate in obtaining patient coverage1
PROLASTIN DIRECT will also help identify patients in need of financial assistance who are eligible to enroll in the Assist $0 copay program—providing up to $6600 every year.
See how PROLASTIN DIRECT insurance and reimbursement specialists can help secure coverage.
Specialty pharmacy and infusion experts1
Your PROLASTIN DIRECT Alpha-1 Care Team's specialty pharmacy and infusion experts:
- Provide 24/7 on-call support from specialty-trained registered nurses and pharmacists dedicated exclusively to alpha-1 care1
- Provide access to a dedicated pharmacy that coordinates shipments, scheduling, and supply needs
- Coordinate infusion therapy at a time that's convenient to your patient—at home, at a clinic, or when traveling—at no additional cost to the patient when insurance allows
Learn more about the support and infusion coordination provided by the PROLASTIN DIRECT program.
Automatic enrollment in a disease-management program1
As part of the PROLASTIN DIRECT program, patients are automatically enrolled in a disease-management program (AlphaNet®) where they receive one-on-one support from a treatment-experienced patient with alpha-1.
The AlphaNet disease-management program helps improve patient outcomes in addition to their augmentation therapy1,2:
- Increased compliance with prescribed COPD interventions
- 10% reduction in exacerbations
- 21% reduction in ER visits
Enroll your patients in the PROLASTIN DIRECT program
Simply download, complete, and fax the PROLASTIN DIRECT enrollment form to 1-866-588-6940.