The Prolastin Direct® program benefits
Comprehensive, personalized alpha-1 support for patients and physicians and their practices
When you prescribe PROLASTIN-C, you and your patients gain immediate access to all the benefits of the PROLASTIN DIRECT program. Call 1-800-305-7881 to speak with a Patient Service Coordinator.
One dedicated PROLASTIN-C coordinator1
One dedicated PROLASTIN-C coordinator specifically assigned to support you and your patients1:
- Designed to simplify the process with one source for every alpha-1 need
- >90% success obtaining insurance coverage for PROLASTIN-C
- 98.4% treatment compliance rate for patients enrolled in the PROLASTIN DIRECT program1
Just 1 number connects you and your patients to a devoted Alpha-1 Care Team
- Call 1-800-305-7881 to speak with a Patient Service Coordinator
See how the PROLASTIN DIRECT program simplifies the process— from enrollment to therapy to ongoing support.
Insurance Specialists and the Assist $0 copay program1
- >90% success rate in obtaining patient coverage1
- Hands on management of prior authorization process
- PROLASTIN DIRECT will identify patients in need of financial assistance who are eligible to enroll in the Assist $0 copay program – providing up to $6600 every year
See how the PROLASTIN DIRECT program insurance and reimbursement specialists can help secure coverage.
24/7 on-call support1
- Your PROLASTIN DIRECT Alpha-1 Care Team's Specialty Pharmacy and Infusion Experts:
- 24/7 on-call support from specially trained registered nurses and pharmacists dedicated exclusively to alpha-1 care1
- Provide access to a dedicated pharmacy that coordinates shipments, scheduling, and supply needs
- Coordinate infusion therapy at a time that's convenient to your patient— at home, at a clinic, or when traveling — at no additional cost to the patient when insurance allows
- Patients enrolled in the PROLASTIN DIRECT program have a compliance rate of 98.4%
Learn more about the support and infusion coordination provided by the PROLASTIN DIRECT program.
Automatic enrollment in a disease-management program1
- Patients are automatically enrolled in a disease-management program (AlphaNet®)1:
- One-on-one support from an experienced alpha-1 patient1
- Proven outcomes in addition to augmentation therapy alone1,2
- Increased compliance with prescribed COPD interventions
- 10% reduction in exacerbations
- 21% reduction in ER visits
Learn about how ADMAPP from the PROLASTIN DIRECT program may help your patients.
Grifols, the manufacturer of PROLASTIN-C, is a global healthcare company, founded in 1940, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
The PROLASTIN DIRECT program and Dohmen Life Science Services
Dohmen Life Science Services manages the PROLASTIN DIRECT program. A patient-centered service organization composed of pharmacy, insurance, and home healthcare experts, this fully dedicated specialty alpha-1 pharmacy provides your practice and your patients with administrative, clinical, and financial support.
PROLASTIN-C is available exclusively through PROLASTN DIRECT.
AlphaNet is a not-for-profit organization of Alphas Serving Alphas®. A team of expert AlphaNet coordinators, all alphas themselves, are devoted to helping improve the lives of alphas receiving treatment with PROLASTIN-C.