Comprehensive, personalized alpha-1 support for patients and physicians and their practices
When you prescribe PROLASTIN®-C (alpha1-proteinase inhibitor [human]), you and your patients gain immediate access to all the benefits of the PROLASTIN DIRECT program. Call 1-800-305-7881 to speak with a Patient Service Coordinator.
Devoted Alpha-1 Care Team1
- Dedicated patient service coordinators assist patients every step of the way:
- Help coordinate support services for your patients taking PROLASTIN-C
- Manage the program's streamlined enrollment process
- Relieve the administrative burden of starting your patients on therapy
- Just 1 number connects you and your patients to a devoted Alpha-1 Care Team
- Call 1-800-305-7881 to speak with a Patient Service Coordinator
See how the PROLASTIN DIRECT program simplifies the process— from enrollment to therapy to ongoing support.
Insurance and Reimbursement Specialists1
- PROLASTIN-C is covered by most major insurance providers
- Your PROLASTIN DIRECT Alpha-1 Care Team includes dedicated insurance and reimbursement specialists who:
- Manage the preauthorization and verification process for treatment and benefits
- Assist with any complexities that may arise
- A patient assistance program is available for eligible patients
See how the PROLASTIN DIRECT program insurance and reimbursement specialists can help secure coverage.
Specialty Pharmacy and Infusion Experts1
- Your PROLASTIN DIRECT Alpha-1 Care Team's Specialty Pharmacy and Infusion Experts:
- Offer 24/7 on-call support with a registered nurse and pharmacists
- Provide access to a dedicated pharmacy that coordinates shipments, scheduling, and supply needs
- Coordinate infusion therapy at a time that's convenient to your patient— at home, at a clinic, or when traveling — at no additional cost to the patient when insurance allows
- Patients enrolled in the PROLASTIN DIRECT program have a compliance rate of 98.4%
Learn more about the support and infusion coordination provided by the PROLASTIN DIRECT program.
Fully Integrated Disease Management1,2
- The PROLASTIN DIRECT program connects patients to the AlphaNet® Alpha-1 Disease Management and Prevention Program (ADMAPP)
- In an ADMAPP Health Outcomes Study, patients experienced a significant2:
- Reduction in exacerbations (10%)
- Increase in long-acting bronchodilator use (15%)
- Translates into more optimal medication use
- Reduction in unscheduled physician visits (12%)
- Reduction in emergency room visits (21%)
- Patients receive monthly calls by certified AlphaNet coordinators who provide peer support and personalized education
Learn about how ADMAPP from the PROLASTIN DIRECT program may help your patients.
Grifols, the manufacturer of PROLASTIN-C, is a global healthcare company, founded in 1940, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of people around the world.
The PROLASTIN DIRECT program and Dohmen Life Science Services
Dohmen Life Science Services manages the PROLASTIN DIRECT program. A patient-centered service organization composed of pharmacy, insurance, and home healthcare experts, this fully dedicated specialty alpha-1 pharmacy provides your practice and your patients with administrative, clinical, and financial support.
PROLASTIN-C is available only through the PROLASTIN DIRECT program.
AlphaNet is a not-for-profit organization of Alphas Serving Alphas®. A team of expert AlphaNet coordinators, all alphas themselves, are devoted to helping improve the lives of alphas receiving treatment with PROLASTIN-C.