What is the PROLASTIN DIRECT program?
The PROLASTIN DIRECT program is a comprehensive program that uses experts exclusively dedicated to alpha-1 to provide personalized support for patients receiving PROLASTIN-C LIQUID. The PROLASTIN DIRECT program is managed by EVERSANA, the only speciality pharmacy that fills PROLASTIN-C LIQUID prescriptions.
The PROLASTIN DIRECT program gives you the confidence that ongoing personalized support is there for you when needed
The PROLASTIN DIRECT program provides you with a team dedicated to alpha-1 care that will assist you with securing insurance coverage, coordinating infusions, and managing your health.
- Your dedicated PROLASTIN DIRECT program Patient Service Coordinator is the primary point of contact you can rely on for everything related to your treatment
- The PROLASTIN DIRECT program provides assistance from alpha-1 expert nurses and pharmacists, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Take comfort in knowing that the PROLASTIN DIRECT program handles every detail of your infusion.
- Shipping your medicine, scheduling your infusion, and administering your infusion are all handled for you
- The PROLASTIN DIRECT program will work with your health insurance to determine if you are able to receive your infusion at home, at work, at an infusion center, or even when you are traveling
- Your insurance is reviewed on a yearly basis to make sure you have the coverage you need
The PROLASTIN DIRECT program will support you every step of the way
The PROLASTIN DIRECT program provides the following ongoing benefits and services at no additional cost to you:
- Insurance verification and coordination
- Infusion coordination with a certified alpha-1–trained registered nurse
- Pharmacy services, supplies, and delivery
- Disease management through AlphaNet®
- 24/7 access to alpha-1–expert nurses and pharmacists
Take comfort in knowing there is a team of dedicated alpha-1 experts to help manage your alpha-1
Because you have been prescribed PROLASTIN-C LIQUID, you are automatically enrolled in the PROLASTIN DIRECT program. Once the PROLASTIN DIRECT team receives your prescription from your doctor, they will call you within 24 hours. When the PROLASTIN DIRECT team calls you, your caller ID may display "Unknown Caller," "Unavailable Caller," or "800-305-7881." Please answer the call, or call back as soon as possible, to take the next step in obtaining the services outlined above.